Thursday, November 14, 2013

Psychics (and psychopaths), unite!

Welcome, one and all, to the only blog dedicated to all things Esper! This is your one-stop-shop for the illustrious illusionist, the panacea provider, and the psyblade psychopath. Also, a lot of alliteration, so if you're big into English, there's that as well!

You may find this blog appealing if you enjoy any one of the following:
- Melting your enemy's brain
- Making your enemy's brain explode
- Eviscerating your enemy with blades of blue energy (can be anywhere, not just the brain)
- Providing psychic Xanax in the form of magical golden mind love
- Transforming into golden spirit animals

You may not find this blog appealing if you enjoy any one of the following:
- Picking a worse class than the Esper
- Not playing Wildstar (though, honestly, why are you here then?)

In all honesty, I am creating this site to provide active, ongoing discussion about the Esper class. I found this to be a very opportune time, given that the class was recently (as in, yesterday) re-revealed. With all sorts of fun and new information leaking out of the mouths of Wildstar devs, this seemed like the best time to jump in feet first and hope I don't suck at this blogging thing!

Allow me to tell you a little about myself and my gaming interests: I'm a 20-something fella who's been gaming since he was a wee tyke playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on my Nintendo. I got into MMO's when I purchased Everquest in 8th grade, and it's been all downhill since then. I've tried my hand at all manner of classes, but I've always drifted a bit towards healers and psychic-based characters (what a weird subset, right?) For example, I played a druid healer in EQ, a priest in WoW, I ran a Psychic character in City of Villains, and a Psionicist in Vanguard. For some reason, those two subsets have always sort of appealed to me.

I couldn't be more excited about the Esper and Wildstar in general. The game looks exciting and I'll do what I can to provide fascinating content moving forward. My first post (after this one, of course), will focus on detailing the recently released Esper information and how it might affect our play style. Obviously there is a lot of conjecture at this point, but that's not necessarily a bad thing! I encourage you to check back regularly and join in the conversation, as I'm always looking for new friends to chat and game with.

PS- I'm working on shaking up the look of this place, so bear with me for a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment